Saturday, May 17, 2008

How did that happen?

A decent work week. Mostly.
Gas hasn't gone down, but the rest of the week wasn't bad.

Starting Tuesday, parking at the track meets - always the worst part of the day - was rather good. The Mall Guard at the front gate sent me around to the back with instructions to "tell Larry"

Wednesday was a softball game played in the drizzle. Not-quite rain that went on all afternoon. Oh well. The car was just outside the right field fence.

Thursday was more track & Field at Baldwin. I suspect the Parking Deity at was distracted and let me slip in when nobody else was looking. Any closer, and I would have been on the track. No, not really, but I was a lot closer than folks who showed up hours earlier. The key to this one is get there at the exact moment school get out, and park in the spaces the buses have just vacated.

Friday is Brookville. A much smaller meet in a very large district. Parking scattered around the campus, but nothing more that about a 5 minute stroll from the gate.

Now if I can just work out that water-to-gasoline conversion I read about in the back of a Fantastic Four comic book.....

No comments:

About Me

Ok, a few folks have wandered in for unknown reasons, so how abour sending along a quick EM and say howdy...